Information we collect
Information you give to us. When you register with our system, we ask you for the following information:
- Name, Home Address
- Email address
- Telephone number
We may collect information about the way you interact with our applications, services, content and advertising, including computer, browser and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from our sites, ad data, IP address and standard web log information.
How we use information
Our primary purpose in collecting personal information is to provide you with a safe, efficient and customized experience. We may use the information we collect to:
- Provide the services and customer support you request
- Customize, measure and improve our applications, services and advertising
- Tell you about our services and those of our partners, service updates, targeted marketing and promotional offers based on your communication preferences
How we share information
We may disclose personal information to respond to legal requirements (for example, a court order or subpoena) or in the good-faith belief that disclosure is legally required, to enforce our policies, establish or exercise our legal rights, or protect anyone's rights, property or safety.
We may also share your personal information with:
- Service providers under contract with us who help with our business operations (such as credit card processing, delivery services or bill collection).
- Other third parties to whom you explicitly ask us to send your information (or about whom you are otherwise explicitly notified and consent to when using a specific service).
Cookies or Unique Device Identifiers
Accessing and changing personal information
You can access and change your account information in one of any of the My Account areas in various applications you use. There, you can change your address, telephone number, email address, password, credit card information and privacy and communications preferences.
We may communicate with you at various times, with administrative emails or phone calls, about transactions and service announcements, customer service responses. You may not opt out of receiving administrative messages or customer service responses.
Your information is stored on our servers located in the United States. We treat data as an asset that must be protected and use tools (encryption, passwords, physical security, etc.) to protect your personal information against unauthorized access and disclosure.
Should you have any questions or concerns regarding this policy, please contact us at:
Phunware, 7800 Shoal Creek Blvd, Suite 230-S Austin, TX 78757